Beaufort Secondary College welcomes new students who are keen and enthusiastic about their studies and want to fit into the school’s culture.
Information packs are available from the General Office, and parents of prospective students are invited to contact the Assistant Principal, Mrs Heather Higgins to arrange an interview.
The following should be brought to the enrolment interview:
- Copies of recent school reports and any other relevant reports
- Details of any matters the school needs to know about – e.g. custody arrangements
At enrolment, parents will be required to:
- Complete an enrolment form
- Pay the student amenities fee and voluntary levy
- Collect book and uniform details
- Seed assistance with student course selection
- Complete a medical information form
Once enrolment is complete:
- Students will be placed in a home group and allocated to classes
- Uniform and books will need to be purchased
Parents Students HBook.pdf